Webvolve, Outreach Web Solutions, Michael Garza Webvolve aka Outreach Web Solutions are Scam Artists! 100% of their web development is outsourced! Dallas Texas

What a bad experience dealing with Michael Garza and Ben Rodriguez.The CEO and President of this business presented themselves as a company where they develop websites in- house but in truth they outsource all projects to ww.Freelancer.com.

I came to them to have my Real Estate website designed and I was promised it would be done in 1 month and it took 4 months. Not to mention it was filled with errors and bugs. Event the design was made by using templates.

Upon a little research I see that they changed the name to Webvolve from Outreach Web Solutions because of similar low quality service.

These guys are simply brokers and anyone looking for any kind of web development should stay clear of them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11, 2013 #678834 New York, New York

To whom it may concern:

I have just seen a deleted email in my inbox in reference to this site and this complaint. However, it is clear that someone has used my aol email account to place these fictious reports. I do not know Webvolve, WB, or have had no website built.

I have also contacted the editor of this website.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Webvolve. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Webvolve.
Filing a new complaint about