Dallas, Texas

What a bad experience dealing with Michael Garza and Ben Rodriguez.The CEO and President of this business presented themselves as a company where they develop websites in- house but in truth they outsource all projects to ww.Freelancer.com.

I came to them to have my Real Estate website designed and I was promised it would be done in 1 month and it took 4 months. Not to mention it was filled with errors and bugs. Event the design was made by using templates.

Upon a little research I see that they changed the name to Webvolve from Outreach Web Solutions because of similar low quality service.

These guys are simply brokers and anyone looking for any kind of web development should stay clear of them.

Had an Experience with Webvolve?

Comments

Carolyn
New York, New York, United States #678834

To whom it may concern:

I have just seen a deleted email in my inbox in reference to this site and this complaint. However, it is clear that someone has used my aol email account to place these fictious reports. I do not know Webvolve, WB, or have had no website built.

I have also contacted the editor of this website.

Sincerly,

Carolyn

Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Software King - Busted By Microsoft!!!  Stay Away! Software King "I ordered Office 2010 Home and Student from this company and discovered recently my product key was no good. It kept giving me an error message that it had been..." Read more BuildYourSite - Build your site is worthless BuildYourSite "My website was always down so many technical issues horrible customer service. They refuse to fix problems quickly. They are very,very rude. Each time I had a complaint they made..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more