What a bad experience dealing with Michael Garza and Ben Rodriguez.The CEO and President of this business presented themselves as a company where they develop websites in- house but in truth they outsource all projects to ww.Freelancer.com.

I came to them to have my Real Estate website designed and I was promised it would be done in 1 month and it took 4 months. Not to mention it was filled with errors and bugs. Event the design was made by using templates.

Upon a little research I see that they changed the name to Webvolve from Outreach Web Solutions because of similar low quality service.

These guys are simply brokers and anyone looking for any kind of web development should stay clear of them.

Had an Experience with Webvolve?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #678834

To whom it may concern:

I have just seen a deleted email in my inbox in reference to this site and this complaint. However, it is clear that someone has used my aol email account to place these fictious reports. I do not know Webvolve, WB, or have had no website built.

I have also contacted the editor of this website.

Sincerly,

Carolyn

Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Spywhizz - This guy is a robber! Spywhizz "Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber! I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more